Monday, October 6, 2008

Woohoo!!

Last Saturday we took a drive up to beautiful Door County. It was the perfect day for a 3 hour drive (a 3 hour drive). The leaves are beginning to change~~splashes of red and orange and yellow~~just gorgeous. We went to Charlene's Gallery Ten in Gill's Rock, I wanted to meet her, see the gallery and show her the tiles she'll be exhibiting for me next year. I also took along some of the funky copper and snake skin pendants I've been making. The gallery is very cool. There's a spiral staircase that leads to 2 smaller rooms where there are solo exhibits.
We also stopped at Dovetail Gallery. Paul did some electrical work for a woman whose bestest friend owns the gallery. Kathy carves eggs and makes them into sculptures. We wanted to meet Kathy and see her gallery in the heart of Egg Harbor. Beautiful gallery! She will exhibit my calligraphic work next year. Have I mentioned how excited I am?

No comments: