Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home again

I took my camera---can't believe I didn't take ANY pictures......oy vay!
I spent 4 days-- 4 glorious days with my dad....all to myself. We had such a good time together. He is getting around very well with his walker. We went out for walks everyday. We stopped to talk to a neighbor, she asked about his chemo--he said the dr. took him off because he was okay. I wish he were, but he's not. He didn't want me to leave yesterday, and I didn't want to go. I cried all the way to Westfield. I am so glad I went, there won't be any regrets, there will be 4 days to cherish.
On my way to my dad's, as I turned down his street, I heard a weird noise coming from the car. I pulled into his driveway-got out-there is was-a hissing tire that was nearly flat! Methinks someone was watching over me;)

1 comment:

jgr said...

Hi Chris,
Oh I'm so glad you had that time with your Dad.
Glad you made it there before the flat. Yes, I think someone is watching over you.