Friday, January 29, 2010

So, whadaya think?

The magnets finnnnnally came and I finished making the cover for my Miche purse.
I think it turned out pretty darned cool!
Must order more magnets to finish the other two.
I can see where this could become an addiction.
GREAT NEWS!!!
My mom is doing well....thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Her docs spent a long time tweaking her meds
and how she gets them,
how much oxygen she gets.
Today she goes into a rehab facility
to get her strength back
before she can go home.
She has been through a lot.
It's a good thing she's feisty!!

3 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Chris,
I'm glad your Mom is doing better, I'll keep her in my prayers. Also, I love the quote about dancing in the rain. It's so true. Thanks for sharing it.

Peggy said...

I am so happy she is doing better!
Happy for you and for her. And your purse is simply divine! You'll be stylin!

breathe as me said...

Chris...

i too am so glad to hear your mom is doing better, particularly breathing more easily... what a relief that must be for all of you...

your purse is gorgeous!...