Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cool surprise!

Holy mackerel, in July of '08, I submitted 2 sets of jewelry to

Belle Armoire Jewelry.....

one was returned :(

I thought the shed snakeskin on copper was slick,

I'll show you, you can let me know what you think.

The other set sat in limbo, I heard nothing....not a peep.

This magazine arrived in the mail one day....

hmmm....I didn't order it.

Flipping through it, waaaaaaaay in the back,

there they are!
Repurposed champagne hoods.

Now I am waiting for my "hoodies" to be returned safely home ;)



2 comments:

jgr said...

Hi Chris,
Big, huge congrats on being published !!!!
That's great. Also I'm glad your Mom is doing well-that's even better.

joanne said...

wooohoooo.....i am so so happy for you!!! congratulations!!!

i love Green Craft, and now i'm going to love looking through it even more :)