Thursday, February 12, 2009

XOX

XOX to you........I thank you for your words and prayers and kind thoughts. Isn't this a cool heart? This talented lady made a slew of these little beauties. I like how it fits in my hand, feel the texture with my fingers. I have it on a shelf where I can see it and it reminds me to send out love....phone calls, emails, blog entries, lunch with a friend, prayers. I might give it away someday, but right now I need it.
Please pray for my dad today, he starts his first chemo treatment mid morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful heart to hold and take comfort in...

i'm holding you close in my heart and hoping and praying for you and for your dad's treatment course to go well...

jgr said...

I love it. I know It will be a comfort to you in the days and weeks ahead. I'll be thinking of you and praying for your Dad.

--Jane

Stephanie Lee said...

I'm SO glad this small token holds loving energy for you. It was with that intent that it was made.
I'm certainly sending thoughts and prayers your way.
ox