Sunday, May 17, 2009

Success

This morning I rubbed off the paper from the rubber and I had success, the designs stayed.
Next for the fun, carving the stamps. All of these designs are from my sketchbook. I made one stamp in 3 sizes. I can hardly wait to start stamping all those papers.
My aunt called me this morning (did I mention I'm afraid to answer the phone?) she found my dad on the floor, he had been there since 7 last night. She called 911 to take him to the hospital. She doesn't think he'll be able to live alone anymore. He was doing so well, then he fell and now it seems he's going downhill fast. I just don't want him to suffer.

1 comment:

jgr said...

Oh Chris! I am so sorry to hear that your Dad fell. I will say some extra prayers.
-Jane
p.s.
Nice work on the stamp transfers. I have still not had success with that.